Customer Service and Sales Officer
I want to continue my growth as an individual to pursue my career and enhance my skills.
And to land on a job that would increase my knowledge and experience in my field of expertise
and to use them for the benefit and progress of my employer.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Customer Service/ Cashier
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are
correct and that there is adequate change.
• Greet customers entering establishments.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using
calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Issue trading stamps, and redeem voucher stamps and coupons.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
• Assisting supervisors to identify and resolve issues in the store.
• Set clear team goals
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines and Oversee day-to-day operation
• Monitor team performance and report
• Motivate team members
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Encourage creativity and risk-taking
• Preparing all the documents; Store checklist, Department Analysis report, Hourly Sales
• Deposit money trice a week and changing foreign currency in the bank.
• Handle the cash counter; Scanning bar codes into the cash register, Processing cash
and credit-card payments, Processing returns and exchanges.
Customer Service Assistant
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or
services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Help people decide what types of products or services would best suit their needs.
• Required to follow up with an individual customer until a question is answered or an
issue is resolved.
• Sell the company products; prepaid cards, internet cards, tickets, etc.
• Processing utility bills payment, credit cards, money exchange and money transfer.
• Keep records of transactions and update and maintain databases of information.