Your IT expert of choice. - Web and Mobile App Developer
Currently working with one of Etisalat’s channel partners handling Consumer postpaid products since September 2019 to present. I have background in web development front-end and back-end which was used for lead generation via social media or online marketing platform. As a matter of fact, I designed and developed the sales monitoring system that is currently used by the team. While working, I still continue learning through online courses like Python, Laravel and the likes. I can showcase my skills with the projects that I accomplished.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Back Office IT
• Outbound calling customers to verify postpaid application, plans and confirm
documents submitted during activation
• Collate customers’ records for reporting
• Send escalation to process customer's request for Number port
• Submit report for all activations, daily, weekly and monthly
• Design, develop, manage and maintain Sales Monitoring System
• Maintain database security and performance.
• Ensure database integrity.
• Ensure all data remains consistent.
• Back-up all data for recovery in case of emergency.
• Control access permissions and privileges.
• Install and test new versions of Server.
• Design tables according to front-end users need.
• Develop, maintain, test and debug computer programs.
• Ensure computer programs respond appropriately to users and provide the desire
• Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cable.
• Perform troubleshooting to system failure and identify jams.• Ensure long term efficiency of network.
• Test and configure software and maintain hardware and peripheral devices
Bachelor’s Degree Information Technology
Technical Skills/ Abilities
• Database: MySQL with or without UI
• Operating System: Windows, Linux
• Applications: XAMPP, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Notepad
• Good knowledge of LAN/ WAN networks, TCP/IP protocol and network technologies.
• Hands-on experience with common software and hardware.
• Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
• Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify jams to ensure long term efficiency
• Testing and configuring software.