Data Entry Specialist / Digital Marketing
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
• To deliver the highest standards with regards to simulation for ATC training purposes, validations and currencies, on different courses to meet the GCAA requirements for ATC standards.
• Simulate different scenarios including emergencies and high sector capacity.
• Validation on the position before commencing solo operation to ensure safe and accurate delivery of simulation, to operate high volume of traffic and expect the unexpected.
Simulator Pilot Instructor
• Full Motion Boeing 737-800NG Simulator.
• Deliver high standard simulation and instructions for clients from different backgrounds, assisting pilots during their manual handling practice & guide clients through the basics, intermediate and expert procedures based on the client’s needs.
• start up and testing on daily bases, safety inspection to comply with the safety checklist given and studied, to ensure safe and smooth operation throughout the day.
• A brief and debrief given to the clients about the performance and what to expect, including the safety procedure, emergency evacuation incase of an emergency and a sudden failure if occurs. How to operate a Boeing 737-800NG and how to fly it.
• Emergency handling during a crash or a break down, safety procedures to be taken and emergency evacuation to be followed to ensure maximum safety, post check for any mechanical or systematical failures.
Data Entry Officer
• Updating customer's information.
• Entering data obtained through phone calls and saving files to be copied into the final data base.
• Applying end of day sheet of accomplished data entered and submit target.
• Following company standards and regulations.
Life Guard & Tourist Guide
• Safety Brief and gear preparation for the coming tour in the Valleys of Jordan, the common & uncommon to be expected during the tour and to be acknowledged
• Lookout and scanning the waters during the tour to ensure maximum safety and passage for the clients.
Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License (Theory Only) 75%
- Private Pilot License TT 107.8 / SOLO 37.8
- Recreational Pilot License
- Cessna 172R / Cessna 172S / Cessna 172 SP (G1000)
High School Diploma
Literary (Including Mathematics, Physics & Biology) - 88.8%