Data Entry Specialist
DATA ENRY SPECIALIST
• A competent professional with more than 2 years of experience in the areas of Management,
Business Administration and Customer Service.
• Proficient at providing value added customer service by resolving customer issues & ensuring their
satisfaction with the product and the service norms.
• Strong organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with successful track record in
directing from original concept through implementation to handle diverse market dynamics.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Operational Executive/ Biometric Office
• Interface with applicants (applying for visa) and ensure all requisite information is captured
• Documents scrutiny and collection for visa processing.
• Handling customer/applicant queries personally, via email and telephone.
• Maintain and record all application data for Hungary, Switzerland and Malta. Ensure accurate and
timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
• Scanning of all Hungary and Portugal applications.
• Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant/ logistic
• Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy.
• Handling biometrics of 7 missions for applicants.
• Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value
Added Service options to applicants.
• Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the
• Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated turnaround time.
• Provide training and help to new staff members.
• Support sales representatives in opening new accounts and upgrading existing services.
• Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
• Promoting and convincing customers for 2p, 3p and E-Life packages.
• Handling all confidential information in a professional manner.
• Maintain records of correspondence flowing in and moving out.
• Daily follow up of customers and weekly reporting of sales to the Manager.
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer