Data Entry / Sales Officer
DATA ENTRY AND SALES OFFICER
To make a sound position in the corporate world and work enthusiastically in a team to
achieve the goal of the organization with devotion and hard work. To succeed in an
environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction
and self-development and helps me achieve personal as well as organization goals. To seek
challenging assignments and responsibility, with an opportunity for growth and career
advancement as successful achievements.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Product support & Customer Success executive
● Managed and recorded all leads from outbound Email and Telephone marketing.
● Set up new accounts, established customer credits, and set up payment methods.
● Prioritised daily workflows, including all inbound calls, tickets, quotes and sales
● Troubleshooting technical related queries.
B2B sales representative:
● Called existing clients to upgrade the product.
● Consistently probed clients for product experience.
● Documented all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly.
● Coordinated between the billing department and customer to resolve problems.
● Referred unresolved customer grievances to the designated department for further
● Role Switch as per the process requirement. Handled Verification, Sales, Billing
and Web Design related queries along with regular outbound sales chats.
● Assessed client's profiles and aligned them with the best possible products and
services to meet their needs.
● Maintained and updated customer service database (MySQL and phpMyAdmin).
Fixing issue which is related to HTML, PHP code. Website design for WordPress,
● Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers at all times.
Coordinated product orders.
● Managed customers' expectations and experience to a high degree of customer
● Remain up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions applicable to company
● Worked closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service
● Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
● Enthusiastically participated in job related training.
● Described solutions to customers accurately and persuasively.
● Used scripting skills to contribute to internal tools.
● Researched, troubleshooted and resolved complex problems independently.
● Evaluated and responded to incoming sales leads and requests for technical support
● Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
● Engaged users and answered questions on the website and in the forums.
● Used ticketing systems to manage and process actions taken.
● Assisting onboarding customers by suggesting appropriate plans and products
according to their requirements. Up selling and cross-selling products to qualified
● Responsible for Business from a set of Key Accounts, ensuring maximum customer
satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms. .
● Account modification, Plan Upgrade/Downgrade, Invoice Generation and payment
● Addressing and resolving all kinds of issues, queries, escalations and disputes
related to products, service, pricing and billing.
● Evaluating feedback, complaints and requests pertaining to our Product, System,
services and coordinating internally for relevant developments and implementing it
into the system, to maintain a competitive edge in the respective market.