We know your money costs blood and sweats, leave the calculations to us.
Airline Technical Accountant
Skilled and detailed – oriented accounting professional and consistent with 12+ years work experience in Airline Industry. Knowledgeable of Airlines Engineering Store Software-Russel Adams (RAL).
I am willing for contract base too!
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
ACCOUNTANT / TECHNICAL / JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
• Perform Accounting duties related to efficient management and
processing of Accounts Payable Transactions
• Maintained accounts by routinely posting transactions, matching
invoices, verifying cost and maintained Supplier Reconciliation
• Post and maintain a list of assets account and post depreciation
• Brought expenses in line with budgets for related expenses through
improved tracking and trend monitoring
• Managed and handles electronic transfers and manual payments
to supplier and applies credits and claims to suppliers
• Maintain inventory report from RAL (Warehouse inventory system)
to match on the books
• Provide support to technical team and other department for cost
control and monitoring expenditure as per budget as guidelines for
their report and action
• Prepares journal entries, prepayment, accruals, month-end reports
in timely manner and provide supporting document for audit
• Improved organizations by constant communications with
Suppliers, Departments Heads, Hubs, resolving issues and
introducing new controls with regards to departmental expenses
• Involved in preparing financial reports and statements and Bank
• Report monthly MIS report with respect to cost and revenue for
• Handing Financial reporting and accounting functions
• Prepares daily Cash Position and Bank Reconciliation
• Reconciles sub-agents accounts and Accounts Receivables
• Oversee Accounts Payables operating and approval process
• Finalizing Company’s Financial Statements.