Empowering business and the people who drive it.
PRO (Public Relation Office)
Excellent knowledge of dealing with immigration labor offices and governmental bodies. Excellent analytically as well as verbal reasoning and written communication skills.
Excellent communication skill in Arabic ,English and
Excellent knowledge about UAE labor law and visa procedures
excellent knowledge and experienced in dealing with various government departments
Under the general guidance of HR Manager or delegate is responsible for the timely receipt of appropriate resident / work visas and other Immigration requirements. Assists in Owning Company relations and acts as a Government Relations Liaison.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
PRO (Public Relation Office)
1. Maintains good working relationship with government immigration and owning company representatives.
2. Acts as hotel representative relating to personnel matters with all government agencies.
3. Secures all visa permits licenses and government administration as stipulated by law.
4. Responsible for securing music and entertainment no objection certificates as requested.
5. Responsible for the preparation of all personnel Arabic communication.
6. Disseminates information that relates to local law and changes in law to advice hotel.
7. Prepare periodic reports as per policy and may be requested from time to time.
8. Responsible for timely update of employees’ information in the CID system.
9. Coordinates with the CID personnel for any matters related to employees’ information and documents.
10. Informs and assists employees on the renewal of passports on a monthly basis.
11. Takes full responsibility on the safe keeping of original passports in the passport safe.
12. Ensures that the passports are collected from the employees’ who return from vacation in a timely manner.
13. Keeps a track of all passport withdrawal forms and follows-up on the due ones.
14. Responsible for filing of all documents related to employees in their personnel files.
15. Checks various papers / forms in Arabic used in personnel department for accuracy before submitting to Management for approval.
16. Assists in the development and implementation of programs to ensure employee safety and security.
17. Assists in regular inspection of locker rooms, lockers and other employee facilities.
18. Implements and assists in monitoring employee relations programs.
19. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
20. Complies with Hotel’s Health, Safety and Hygiene Policy.
21. Performs other duties and special projects as may be assigned by the HR Manager.
1. Ensures full knowledge of the Hotel’s policies and procedures and complies with them. Knowledgeable about preventive maintenance and emergency procedures.
2. Reads through the MOD’s and Duty Manager and follow-up endorsements of previous shift. Handles guest complaints and request in the most courteous way, and if necessary, up sells in a manner that will optimize guest’s satisfaction and the Hotel’s revenue.
3. Reads through the Daily Arrivals/ stay over/ Departure Reports. Paying special arrangements or who had previously filed a complaint on their last visit.
4. Coordinates with the Front Office, Housekeeping departments and the Cashier investigation room discrepancies, and ensures that enough vacant clean rooms are available for sale.
5. Refers to the daily forecast report and coordinates or checks with the Front Office Manager with regards to room selling strategy especially on sold-out or over-booked dates.
6. Double checks and re-inspects all rooms blocked for VIP arrivals to ensure that all amenities and facilities are in order.
7. Regularly inspects five (10) numbers of vacant ready guest rooms, as well as the F&B outlets, other departments, the lobby and several other public areas, for any concerns on operations, guest service maintenance and safety.
8. Keeps a daily record of guest feedback / makes courtesy call to offer assistance or find out if other requirements are needed by the guest. Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities, and is knowledgeable about special events and promotions.
9. Approval of disputed rate changes, last minute room upgrade, free transfer, rebates, etc., with strict compliance to the Hotel credit policies and guidelines.
10. Responsible for the control/safekeeping endorsement of key (hotel vehicle)
11. Coordinates with Security Department to ensure safety of guests and staff.
12. Handle special arrangements and other duties as may be assigned by the Asst. Front Office Manager/Room & Guest Service Manager or as required in the event of emergency situations like fire, accidents, bomb threat or typhoon.
13. Make sure that guest’s information is sent to CID for all arrivals and departures of the day.
To check for room discrepancy by comparing the housekeeper’s report with the current front office room status and prepare a report for RGSM.
Watching and monitoring CCTV cameras;
Collecting and escorting money or other valuables in a security van;
Patrolling a site or building to check security and investigating any problems;
Keeping accurate records and writing report