Import Shipping Coordinator
One of the leading Importers and Distributors of House wares/ H. Equipment /Textiles all over UAE and
• Preparing new order for Import Products with international supplier.
• Reconcile Orders form from received Proforma Invoice/Sales Contract.
• Day today communication /coordinate with various manufacturers / suppliers regarding import /
price inquiry for new order /availability of products / status of pending order / terms and
condition/ shipment status.
• Follow up orders, shipment delivery and other necessary requirements like photos of the finished
product packing & description, barcodes from suppliers.
• Prepare rate inquiry for booking of container (FCL1x20/ 1x40) for shipment to accredited shipping
• Validate and recommend price quotation and bids submitted by the shipping lines and
• Book and confirmed the schedule of the shipment. Note the ETD &ETA.
• Follow up shipping advice email copy (Commercial Invoice, Packing List. Cert of Origin & Bill of
Lading) from the shipper (supplier) for Final TT payment.
• Scan and send the Final Telegraphic Transfer to supplier.
• Follow up the original shipping documents.
• Record and update data base and filing of the documents.
• Do the Product Cost Analysis, updating the price increase percentage margin. Prepare Import
Plan &Product Consumption Report.
Receptionist cum Accounts Assistant
Manage Secretary/Receptionist/Accounts Assistant activities of the office. Handling petty cash and
responsible to prepare the daily reports.
• Coordinate the schedule, commitment and appoints of the MD, Managers; reminds the time,
place and the necessary details prior to the meeting.
• Responsible in maintaining office records, staff personal files, licenses, property documents and
other related company documents.
• Arrange travel documents and requirements of the guests and management team such as
applying entry visa, travel bookings both airline and hotel reservations.
• Order and personal in-charge in purchasing stationeries, office supplies and other office needs.
• To assist in recording business transaction to each particular journals in Tally Accounting,
• Receipts, Payments, Journal Vouchers) Analyze ledger accounts; prepare payment, receipts and
Journal Voucher. Prepare purchase and sales summary.
• To do filing of accounting documents and other task from the superior.
• Do email, scanning of documents, faxing and answering phone calls.
• Knowledgable in Accounting Software such as SAP, Quickbook and PeachTree.
• Prepares Proforma Invoices, final Invoices, bank transfer requests and other bank related
• Coordinates with suppliers and customers for easier monitoring of all orders.
• Coordinates with customer/follow up orders.
• Do other administrative works.
• Monitors account receivables. Coordinates with checkers.
• Monitor’s Checker’s reports during harvest.
• Assists in sales booking for live and dressed chickens.
• Coordinates with the internal and external Farm Heads (Western Visayas.
• Maintain inventory and ensures products are available. Records and monitors sales figures.
• Performs other functions as may be deemed necessary by the Management.