A higher HR solution.
Dedicated Administrator and Human Resource professional with 8 years and above experience in different
roles.Proficient in using HRMS database management system, ERP system, MS Excel (all formulae
including VLOOKUP, Pivot and Count etc.)
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT
➢ Handling entire employee onboarding and exit processes
• Advertising any vacancy of the organisation and screening relevant CVs for the position.
• Scheduling, managing and conducting initial round of interviews for the advertised position.
• Completing all formalities related to onboarding of the candidate. Handling the employee orientation.
Preparing offer letters and contracts.
• Collect and check all submitted documents and liase with PRO for Visa application.
• Making necessary arrangements for employees’ accommodation and travel.
• Prepare termination, End of Contract letters whenever required.
• Schedule the exit interviews of the employee with the Managers.
• Prepare the final settlement of the employee and get it signed by authorized signatory.
➢ Handling Payroll and Benefits administration
• Maintain new joiner’s data and payments as per their joining date
• Getting the new bank accounts opened for the employees.
• Updating attendance, overtime and leaves record of more than 600 employees
• Maintain exit employees’ data and final payments details as per last working date.
• Keep up to date records of all increments due, advance given, fine deductions, allowances, arrears,
EOSB payments in case of Visa transfer etc.
• Check RTA fines record for Company vehicles and payment of fines,
• Consolidate all documents and data and then prepare the salary file for the month
• Processing payroll, which includes ensuring all leaves and overtime details are tracked in the system.
• Preparing salary file to be uploaded in C3 Rakbank salary portal. Preparing SIF file for salary transfer
through bank account holders.
• Ensuring WPS compliance through MOHRE application every month. Filing WPS Salary statement
for every month.
• Answering and resolving all queries of employees related to payroll.
• Providing resolutions to any payroll-based errors.
• Process the EOSB payment for the employee after all clearance is received
➢ General Administrative Tasks & Record Maintenance
• Maintaining current HR files and databases. All record entries to be done in ERP based HRMS (Human
Resource Management System) software
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
• Preparing and issuing warning letters for employees with high absenteeism.
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
• Keeping a record of daily attendance of employees on different site locations.
• Generating and reviewing Weekly and monthly reports and correcting any anomaly
• Completing termination paperwork and assisting in exit interviews
• Preparing monthly reports related to manpower, absenteeism, insurance update, Vehicle details.
➢ Insurance related
• Handling the entire procedure related to employee’s medical insurance addition and deletion and
• Addition and deletion of employees in Workmen Compensation. Filing for Workmen Compensation
claims in case of accidents.
• Handling vehicle insurance and renewal process. Ensuring the vehicle passing is done on time and
renewal is done before the vehicle registration expires.
• Handling all establishment functions and service matters of approx. 1500 employees.
• Assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
• Assessing Training needs and devising training modules in consultation with Line Authorities and
monitoring Training programs.
• Conducting employee appraisal and recognition programs.
• Dealing with inter-department and inter-unit promotion and transfer of employees.
• Maintaining statutory compliances as per labour laws
• Regular inspections of safety and welfare facilities of employees of three factories.
• Hands-on experience of working on employee database HRIS (Oracle based HR software) which
covers the entire service record of employees.
• Dealing with all time bound promotion and upgradation of employees in adherence to government
• Administration of disciplinary matters as per company rules.
• Conducting regular communication exercises with employees to spread awareness about important
• Improving Employees’ productivity by involving them in Suggestion Scheme and Quality Circles.
• Handling orientation and on-boarding functions of all trainees and new-joiners. Also managing all
functions related to employee separation/exit like Exit survey/Interview.
• Registering all employees for Biometric attendance and monitoring their punch-in/out timings.
• Provide all administrative support to HOD, line officers, staff and employees.
• Handling routine administrative and secretarial work.
• Handling all intra and inter department correspondence through emails, letters, notices, circulars and
• Maintaining updated records of employees’ database in system software.
• Handling and filing all documentation related to employees.
• Collecting data from various departments and preparing monthly reports.
• Maintain both manual and online database of employees.
• Make photocopies, fax documents and perform all clerical functions.
• Prepare files of new employees.
• Record keeping, filing, typing and document control
• Write letters, memo, emails and maintain files related to all office correspondence.
• Draft replies of any queries pertaining to third party.
• Handling all establishment functions and service matters of employees.
• Responsible for handling administrative duties, place orders, check emails and calls.
• Responsible for documenting and distributing all notices, decisions, and orders to the personnel and
managing internal communication.
• Assist in audit of service records of employees by other departments.
• Maintain accurate, up to date documentation on manual and system software (FAP)- Oracle based
• Preparing reports and excel sheets for data management in the organization and recording all company
correspondence with the most appropriate files management.