M.B.A. (Finance) - Data Analyst (Pursuing)
Dedicated to Data Entry specialized in Accounts, Finance and Admin Works.
A motivated, adaptable, hardworking and responsible post-graduate seeking a suitable position where I can fully utilize the skills developed through my career. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I enjoy working on my own initiative or in a team.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Senior Executive Auditor
• Worked as a Senior Executive Auditor in a multicultural and proficient environment,
applying the latest audit practices and KPMG methodology in a fully computerized
environment and involved in full scope audit and half yearly reviews.
• Obtained sufficient and appropriate audit evidence, addressing the relevant audit objective
and demonstrate how it relates to the rest of the audit.
• Documenting the results, including design and implementation of controls, in accordance
with the requirement of KPMG Audit Methodology and also using applicable IT tools like
Vector and IDEA.
Audits performed for major clients are:
▪ Nestle Qatar Trading LLC
▪ Dlala Brokerage and Investment Holding Company Q.S.C.
▪ Midmac Sixco JV – QIPCO “Tornado Tower” project
▪ Jaidah Motors
▪ ETA Engineering and Contracting WLL
STOCK COUNTS: Have performed physical stock counts for different companies.
Master of Business Administration
Specialization in Finance
Bachelor of Commerce
Specialization in Business Environment and Organizational Behavior.