Sales / Virtual Asst.
Strengths and Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to wok under minimal supervision
- I am entrusted with and fully responsible and accountable in the job
- Prove myself as a good employee for the organize
- Dynamic and success oriented actively pursue self-development on both professional and personal level.
- Committed to anticipate and meet customer needs, by delivering superior customer service, through driving and sustaining a competitive edge.
- Ability to remain very focused, dedicated and works proficiently to achieve assigned goals and targets.
Areas of expertise
- Retail Sales
- Administration tasks
- Clerical duties
- Document management
- Data entry
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
- Worked as a computer teacher in Al Ansar international School. (March 2019 – )
- Worked as a cover teacher in kindergarten in Al Ansar International School. (January 2019 – March 2019)
Freelancer - Logo Designer
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Maintain merchandise in presentable form to the assigned areas/shelves.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, credit card or gift cards from customers.
- Scans items, provides change, balance cash drawer, and process card transactions.
I have worked with DSS - Dubai, as a sales promoter. My job involved promoting sales activities of DSS in City Center, Dubai.
I have worked with Art Dubai as a Volunteer and representor of a well-known artist. My job involved promoting his art and also handling the sales of the artist.